As the MSRF President for the year 2020-2021, I look forward to working with the YPS team and the AAPI Executive Committee on various projects that will interest and benefit medical students, residents, and my co-fellows. This year presents with both academic as well as professional and personal challenges as the world continues to tackle the COVID-19 global pandemic. We plan to hold a series of virtual seminars to educate, discuss, and navigate these challenges. My main goal for this year is to increase awareness and interest in AAPI via the easily accessible virtual platform.
I look forward to a great and productive year ahead.
Kinjal Solanki, MD
AAPI MSRF President 2020-21
WHY JOIN MSRF
AAPI MSRF CATERS TO THE YOUNG PHYSICIANS ENTERING THE FIELD OF MEDICINE AND ASPIRES TO HELP THEM MAKE THEIR CAREER PATH A LOT SMOOTHER AND WELL ACCOMPANIED.
Perks of joining AAPI MSRF:
- It’s Free!
- Social and cultural exchanges to meet and mix with fellow students and colleagues
Mentorship and networking opportunities for career advancement
- Advocacy toward important legislative goals for our profession
- Service opportunities to contribute back to our communities
- Scholarships and financial support for clerkship rotations and residents to India
- Special events such as the Indo-US health Summit and Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in India
- The Annual Convention including a research competition, Singles Meet, and extravagant galas